Bosch 11335K 35-Pound 1-1/8 Inch Jack Hammer Kit
|Power Source:||Corded Electric|
Purchase the Jack Hammer Kit, Today.
If you would like to purchase the Jack Hammer Kit, you can do so by clicking the button below.
- The power to weight ratio is about 22 feet to pounds of force impact at 38 pounds of weight for a fantastic removal rate.
- The Jack Hammer has a 360° articulating auxiliary handle. It has a versatile placement that comes in handy for better operator control.
- The vibration technology of the Jack Hammer has a shock reduction in the hammer mechanism and at the handle
- The inline design tool has balanced control that is angeled for both vertical and horizontal applications
- Designed with a 2-way bit retention that accepts Bosch 1 to 1/8 inch hex steel and standard 1 to 1/8 inch air steel
- Has a carrying case with wheels which offers convenient storage and easy transportation
- All-metal housing, metal tube, and case — designed for great jobsite durability
- Service Minder brush system – shuts the tool down when maintenance is required
|Item Weight||57.1 LBS|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 17 x 20 inches|
|Item model number||11335K|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Jack Hammer Kit|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1 Unit|
|Included Components||Please See Unit Instruction Guide|
|Batteries Included?||Not Included|
|Batteries Required?||Not Required|
|Warranty Description||1-year manufacturer warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee|
Need More Product Information?
For more information about this product, make sure to visit our vendor page. Click below for more.