Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8 SDS-Max Combination Chipping Hammer
Rotary Hammer Kits, Rotary Hammer Kit, SDS Max, No Load RPM 170 to 340, Blows per Minute 1700 to 2900, 13.0 Amps, Voltage 120, Solid Bit Capacity 1-5/8 In., Core Bit Capacity 4-1/8 In., Stop Rotation Yes, Reversing No, Impact Energy 6.8 ft.-lb. Normal/8.1 ft.-lb. Turbo, Tool Length 18 In., Tool Weight 14.3 lb., Cord 12 ft. 2-Cond., Features Vibration Control, 1-Hand Tool Change, Dial Speed Control, Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, Includes Side Handle, Carrying Case
Want to Purchase the Chipping Hammer?
If you would like to purchase the Chipping Hammer, you can do so by clicking the button below.
- Combination Hammer
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete- 1-5/8 Inches. Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit- 4-1/8 Inches
- Unmatched Power to Weight ratio – 13-Amp, 8.1-Feet lbs Impact Energy and 14.3-Pound – Best Performing Rotary Hammer in its class
- Active vibration control – vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- One-handed SDS max – one-handed tool free SDS max system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity
- Constant response circuitry – maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Turbo power – delivers 20-Percent more power in hammer only mode
|Item Weight||15.2 pounds|
|Item model number||11264EVS|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Max Combination Hammer|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|
|Warranty Description||1-year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee|
Need More Product Information?
For more information about this product, make sure to visit our vendor page. Click below for more.